A platform well-known due to its massive online MTTs in the country, Spartan Poker, yet has announced grand plans for the month of May.
The Millionaire series is back again for a second run starting from May 3 to May 9. The 7 day schedule consists 17 Millionaire-branded tourneys with a whopping Rs. 5 Crore guaranteed between them.
The Millionaire Series Schedule
The Millionaire has become a household name in the poker circuit. Winning the Millionaire is not just a status symbol but also a badge of honor for any serious MTT player.
Spartan Poker has Mega Satellites and deposit offers. Simultaneously, it has kept intact last edition’s Rs. 10 Lakhs leaderboard race where the ‘Battle For the Millions’ will be on between the consistent grinders.
The series will unfold up to three tourneys daily, and one of them will be the featured event with a minimum prize pool guarantee of Rs. 30 Lakhs.
- Rs. 30 Lakhs GTD #2 Double Stack – May 4 at 9:30 PM
- Rs. 35 Lakhs GTS #5 Monster Stack – May 5 at 9:30 PM
- Rs. 50 Lakhs GTD #8 High Roller – May 6 at 9:30 PM
- Rs. 40 Lakhs GTS #10 Elite – May 7 at 9:30 PM
- Rs. 35 Lakhs GTD #12 United – May 8 at 9:30 PM)
- Rs. 10 Lakhs GTD Millionaire D’Lite – May 7 to 9 (Day 2 – May 9 at 10 PM)
- Rs. 1.5 Crores GTD The Millionaire – May 7 to 9 (Day 2 – May 9 at 10 PM)
- Rs. 40 Lakhs GTD #14 DeepStack – May 9 at 9:30 PM
The Mega Satellites
Want more action? Spartan Poker will also be hosting Mega Satellites and giving away tickets to its featured events
So, what are you waiting for? Head over to Spartan poker today!